Thursday, December 6, 2007

The View From My Window

Before we get to our regular programming, I thought I'd show two comparative pictures.

This is the view from my window just two short weeks ago. Thanksgiving was warm and breezy but it smelled like fall and the leaves were swirling throughout the yard.





This is the view tonight. We got about six inches of snow, by my estimation--the good, sticky packing snow, perfect for snowball fights.


Today's art: And so that we might remember those summer months, check out Scott Wade's website. Wade creates art on dirty car windshields. I'd like the Mona Lisa sketched into my windshield. It would liven up the whitewash caused by the crust of snow!

Tomorrow I'll post a Christmas craft to get you through the weekend. Enjoy your Thursday!

Return to main page.

No comments: